"Tao Of Facilitation" By Kiran Gulrajani
Discover the strength of combining the Zen "Beginners Mind", along with the Sufi "Grateful Heart" and the Taoist " Free Spirit". Anchoring these philosophies with Western practicality, examine in a new light: Results and Relationships, Short-term and Long term, Acceptance and Change, Inner and Outer focus, Perseverance & Letting go.
Embracing Paradoxes allows us to be more productive, move from effectiveness to greatness and inspire others similarly. Learn tools and techniques that not only implement the science of being a leader-facilitator, but also express the true creative and sacred art of Facilitation.
• 'Being' of a Leader-Facilitator : Corporate Mystic, Self Mastery, Creativity, Values & Vision Empowering Mindsets
• Doing' of a Facilitator- Leader: The key skills- Listening, Questioning, Authentic Speaking and Influencing
• Methods to inspire learning: Conventional methods and the newer technologies
• Group Dynamics and Team Learning.
• Designing a powerful program.
• Inspiring Coaching to develop leaders
• Organizational Learning & Sustaining momentum
Dates: 11th to 14th July (4 day residential)
Individuals, Educational institutions and NGOs at a special rate of Rs. 14,000.
Corporate nominees: Rs. 24,000
Inclusive of a comprehensive manual and 4 days boarding & lodging. Rooms on twin sharing basis (extra if single room required).
Kiran Gulrajani is the founder CEO of Eternale Learning., an organization founded to inspire integrity and integration . His singular contribution to the corporate world has been to develop over
600 facilitators and leaders across 60 organizations and several in company programs. Vastly experienced trainers & facilitators have also acknowledged profound benefits after attending his Programs. (www.eternalelearning.com)
For more details, sms WORKSHOP to 5667780 or Call Sandeep 9818181991
Glimpses of feedback from participants and associates…
"The most learning-full 4 days of my life. Program was very inclusive, a high degree of openness. Some very forceful messages were given from a space of love and hence I feel we are returning as better intrinsic trainers, better human beings. The facilitation was excellent.
– Vivek Aren, G.M (Training), Ranbaxy
"One of the most profound experiences I have gone through, I was touched by Kiran's skill of drawing out & active play of yin and yang in his style. It was amazing journey.
– Raj Mali, Coach & Facilitator
" An excellent session that addressed the complexity of facilitation …. Made the implict, explicit so that the process became useable, available, and transferable.
- Donalee Markus, Ph.D, Learning How to Learn, Illinois, USA
I enjoyed your session and found your style and manner to be one of patience, insight, calm and guided learning. Your passion shows and as such, it is joy to watch."
- Stephen Gianotti, Vice President, BM & Associate Inc, USA
" The structure facilitated insights and connections with the real world. I admire the effort to help each of us evolve. Very perceptive, warm and genuine."
- Renu Khazanchi HR Manager, ONGC
" With a very practical contextual perspective , the program unfolded the change process from within , I am experiencing and enjoying this transforming phase. Your commitment to facilitate a participants long voyage as a facilitator is appreciated."
- Mohan Venkateshan, Vice President , Sundaram Finance
"… depth in expressing some of the highest truths in unbelievable … eye for observation and bringing out the most subtle nuances is beyond words." "……love and respect to my new friend and fellow traveler of mind and heart"
- Gay Hendricks, author, "Corporate Mystic", has coached heads of several Fortune 50 companies & 500 companies.
"(Despite ) a few years of facilitation experience, (the program ) gave me many insights. My facilitation has gained a new depth its more invisible and above all I am now so committed to the learning process."
- Naresh Purushotham, Crestcom International Facilitator