Monday, February 28, 2011

Come join me at A Course In Tarot By Divya Sharan on The NewAge Foundation

Your Partner In Spiritual & Personal Growth
Sandeep Goswa…
Sandeep Goswamy has invited you to the event 'A Course In Tarot By Divya Sharan' on The NewAge Foundation!
 
Check out "A Course In Tarot By Divya Sharan" on The NewAge Foundation

Sandeep Goswamy

A Course In Tarot  By Divya Sharan Time: March 16, 2011 at 10am to March 19, 2011 at 2pm
Location: Model Town - Delhi
Organized By: The NewAge Foundation

Event Description:
ORIGIN OF TAROT
 
Tarot , in the form that we know today, dates back to themiddle ages. The term trifoni was first used to describe the 22 cards of themajor arcana. This was later replaced by the term tarocchi which was used todescribe both major and minor arcana. Tarot is the French derivative of theItalian word.
 
Although there is no written proof, but the earliest namefor The Bible seems to have been "Torah of Moses".
 
Also, is apparent, the importance of Kabbalah....... as inancient times, the Tarot and Kabbalah were to be studied together.
 
The Tarot Deck was initially thought to be a playing deck dueto it's similarity with the regular playing cards. Later on the mystery (theimages, names, numbers etc that they represent) was discovered.
 
About The Course
 
The course is designed for beginners and will help them tobe Tarot Readers. The proficiency of a tarot reader also improves withpractice. So we will help you start the journey.
 
The Course contents include
 
Origin of tarot
Meaning of each of the 78 cards (symbols, colors etc)
The association of Cards with the Zodiac signs and theElements
Practice of various spreads for independent readings
Breathing techniques to help to concentrate better
Course material will be provided ( Except the tarot deck)
 
Here Is What Divya Says About Her Journey
 
A graduate in English and a teacher by profession, I keptsearching for my true calling, my purpose in life. While I come from areligiously inclined family, I always found myself running away from it. I am aspiritual person who believes that God is within me and I do not have to pleasehim to shower his blessings upon me.
 
I can connect to him irrespective of place, time andmethodology. I am a part of Him, we all are!
 
In the year 2004, I bought my first Tarot deck because itnot only fascinated me but also triggered something deep within. I got the deckand searched for a guide, whom I met years later, but the wait was certainlyworth it. When the time was right, I met wonderful teachers and guides whoopened the world of Tarot, Reiki, Crystal Healing and Angel Healing for me. Nowall these forms of alternative healings and Tarot have become a way of life. Mykeen interest in reading helped me understand a lot of things and cleared manydoubts. I got answers to most of my questions. For the remaining mysteries tounfold, my journey continues.... I shall be more than pleased to share myexperiences and knowledge and be a part of your journey to self discovery.....
 
Course Duration : 16th - 19th March 4 days
10 AM - 2 PM All Days Course Fee : Rs. 15,000/-
 
Call Divya Sharan on 9711217086


See more details and RSVP on The NewAge Foundation:
http://thenewagefoundation.org/events/event/show?id=3709707%3AEvent%3A7600&xgi=37nZ9u8ZZ7G27Y&xg_source=msg_invite_event
About The NewAge Foundation
A New Delhi (India) based organisation committed to spreading awareness on the power of the self, mind and consciousness.
The NewAge Foundation 427 members
1060 photos
60 videos
45 discussions
76 Events
81 blog posts
 
To control which emails you receive on The NewAge Foundation, click here

No comments:

JOIN US NOW!!!

OSHO: Why Do I get So Sensitive?

Search The Web

Custom Search

OSHO: My Way Of Life is Not Philosophy

Tarot

Get FREE authentic Tarot Reading

Chakra Meditation

DEEP MEDITATION EXPERIENCE

"Om Mani Padme Hum" - Buddhist Meditation Video

Go For Your Dreams Workshop - Snapshots & Participant's Reactions